October 2021 Meeting of the Minds
Wednesday, October 20th
Join us in person to receive 6 hours of continuing education!
Tinley Park Convention Center
6 credit hours
- 6:30-8am Check-In and Continental Breakfast with vendors
- 8-8:30am Welcome and Introduction to vendors
- 8:30-8:40am IDPH
- 8:40-10:10am Jason Meyers, PhD – Ant biology, behavior and solutions.
- 10:10–10:30am Break
- 10:30-12pm Janis Reed, PhD – Label reading 101
- 12-1:15pm Lunch and Vendor Expo
- 1:15–2:45pm William H. Robinson, PhD – Application Technology
- 2:45-3pm Break
- 3:00- 4:30pm Stanton E. Cope, PhD – Pest management/Public Health
Now - October 20th Pricing
*Member pricing = $150/attendee
NonMember Pricing = $225/attendee
*Need to register for 2021 membership? A 2021 membership is needed to receive the discounted price on the Meeting of the Minds register here.
Our 2021 active members list can be found on the member directory page. This is the current up to date list. Please check this before you make your purchase below. You can still register for 2021 membership here to receive the discount for MOTM.
Meeting of the Minds 2021 Registration
Please enter "NA" in any required fields that you do not have information for. The form will not complete registration if any required fields are left blank
*Special Note, Please Read:
If you do not reach the "MOTM 2021 Registration Complete" page after you hit submit that means there is an issue with your form.
You will be brought back to the top of this page if that is the case. Simply scroll down to the form and find the errors with the form and please correct them. If you do not have any data for a required form field simply enter "NA" to complete that requirement.
Please submit the form again and you should reach the "Registration Complete" page. You will also get a receipt emailed to the billing email you entered on the form.