Alliance Quarterly Advertising
$144.00 – $1,610.00
If your business serves and sells to pest management operators in the Chicago area, you can advertise in The Alliance Quarterly publication.
Advertise in GCPMA’s Alliance Quarterly to:
- Maintain top of mind awareness and communicate directly with your customers.
- Announce your company’s new products, services and special promotions.
The Alliance Quarterly is published four times yearly in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
Download current rate card here.
- All ads will print b/w unless color is specified
- Color ad materials must be supplied as CMYK color art ($25 minimum charge to open and change RGB files to CMYK)
- B&W ads must be supplied as gray scale ($25 minimum charge to covert files)
- Art should be 200 ppi or greater and supplied as TIF, EPS, JPG or PDF. PDF files MUST BE submitted as a press-quality file at the exact size of the ad space. PDFs ‘floated’ on a full sheet will be charged the $75 hourly rate (minimum of $25) to crop excess area. Advertisers will be charged $75/hour ($25 minimum) for work required to create, enhance, or re-size materials to make them suitable for reproduction.
To Get Started…
Forward your electronic files to: [email protected] or send camera-ready art to
100 Detroit Street, Unit 102
Cary, IL 60013.
For further information about technical specifications and advertising scheduling, contact Jane Peifer at [email protected] or by phone 630-543-3100.
Quarter Page, Half Page Horizontal, Half Page Vertical, Full Page
Black and White, Color
One, Two, Three, Four